Instruction for installing CM ActivtyPlus
How to install CM ActivityPlus
In order to activate Lightning component, [my domain] setting need to be activated. If you have not activated [my domain] setting, please refer here and activate.
- Access CM ActivityPlus page and click [Get It Now] button.
- Log in to the AppExchange.
- Select Salesforce org that you wish to install
- Double check that you’ve selected the right Salesforce org and click the checkbox for “I have read and agree to the terms and conditions”. Then click [Confirm and Install!].
- Once again, log in to Salesforce org that you’ve installed the component.
- Select the deploy range and click [Install].
- Click [Done] to complete.
Enable CM ActivityPlus
In order to activate CM ActivityPlus after installing, you need to place CM ActivityPlus in each Salesforce page that you wish to use CM ActivityPlus.
- Open Saleseforce Homepage or record page that you wish to use CM ActivityPlus.
- Click [Setup] icon on the upper right corner of the page, then click [Edit Page].
- Lightning App Builder will appear. Drag [CM ActivityPlus] from [Custom – Managed] list in the bottom left of the Builder and drop it in the area that you wish to display [CM ActivityPlus].
- Click [Save] and you are done!