Instruction for installing CM ActivityChart
How to install CM ActivityChart
- Access CM ActivityChart page and click [Get It Now] button.
- Log in to the AppExchange.
- Select Salesforce org that you wish to install
- Double check that you’ve selected the right Salesforce org and click the checkbox for “I have read and agree to the terms and conditions”. Then click [Confirm and Install!].
- Once again, log in to Salesforce org that you’ve installed the component.
- Select the deploy range and click [Install].
- Click [Done] to complete.
Permission Set assignment
To use CM ActivityChart’s, you need to assign the Permission Set “CM ActivityChart User”. Follow these steps to assign a Permission Set.
- Log into your Salesforce organization, and go to the Settings page
- In the “Quick Find” box, type in “Permission Set” and select “Permission Sets”
- Click on the “CM ActivityChart User”
- Click on the “Manage Assignment” button
- Click on the “Add Assignments” button
- Select the users you will assign it to, and hit the “Assign” button
- And you are finished. Click on the “Done” button
Enable CM ActivityChart
In order to activate CM ActivityChart after installing, you need to place CM ActivityChart in each Salesforce page that you wish to use CM ActivityChart.
- Open Saleseforce Homepage or record page that you wish to use CM ActivityChart.
- Click [Setup] icon on the upper right corner of the page, then click [Edit Page].
- Lightning App Builder will appear. Drag [CM ActivityChart] from [Custom – Managed] list in the bottom left of the Builder and drop it in the area that you wish to display [CM ActivityChart].
- Click [Save] and you are done!
Configure the CM ActivityChart
In the CM ActivityChart, by changing the settings of components, you can toggle visibility of Event and Task, and color code things by categories. Now I will explain the CM ActivityChart settings and how to use them.
CM ActivityChart’s Settings List
|Wheather to display Events.||Show/Hide Events|
|Wheather to display Tasks.||Show/Hide Tasks|
|Field of Event for Color||Events Color Coding. By entering the name of a Event object category in this text box, you can color code items according to their category.
|Field of Task for Color||Tasks Color Coding. By entering the name of a Task object category in this text box, you can color code items according to their category.|